Author Topic: Travis Williams Quote  (Read 3242 times)

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Travis Williams Quote
« on: January 13, 2015, 11:25:26 PM »
Travis Williams had an interview/article done for him and he had an interesting quote on how he was handled:

Monte Gaddis: Tell me about your season.

Travis Williams: "This season went okay, didn’t go as good as my previous 3 years senior year coaches decide to play and underclassmen (Bam) which, he wasn’t a bad linebacker but the way the coaches did me was messed up. But at the same time I look at it as a blessing in disguise never looked at the negative side at how I was railroaded this season still did Great on special teams."

Here is the link for the rest of the article.

http://expandedsports.com/2014/12/if-theres-a-will-theres-a-way-get-to-know-travis-williams-former-ysu-linebacker-interviewed-by-monte-gaddis/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:27:17 PM by ysufan0505 »

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Travis Williams Quote
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 11:27:00 PM »
I always thought he never got a fair shot and could've been our best player on defense. Freakishly athletic, but never panned out. Hope he gets an NFL tryout.

Offline mvfc penguin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Travis Williams Quote
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:48:38 AM »
Travis never wanted to learn Coach Bryants playbook this season and did not participate in training camp due to that and also not seeing eye to eye with Coach Stoops. Still was an impact player on Special Teams