Author Topic: Pitt game  (Read 3692 times)

Offline peteonastick

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Pitt game
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2024, 11:18:07 PM »
In a sick twisted way Narduzzi may have done us favor.  The man exposed just how bad YSU Football is right now.  It was an eye opener for everyone in involved.

Fans
Players
Coaches
Staff
Administration
Sponsors
Community

This week will tell alot about the program.  If they get embarrassed again it's time for serious changes.

I find all of this hilarious. We had a top 16 team last year with a solid offense and a defense that was good enough to get us to that point until we ran into a better team. All of this coming from a team that Penislini decimated with zero recruiting. We got better each year until all of this portHOLE and NIL money got involved and we lost 9 starters on defense due to 💰 💰 💰. I would love to see what would happen if tressel was coaching with the players he had back in the early 90s and NIL and the portHOLE was around. OSU, MSU, UM, Pitt, Penn state, WV would have picked those players like ripe fruit off a tree for cash. They would not have given two sh**s about winning NCs if someone offered them $500,000. College football died,  it just doesn’t know it yet.

THE DRIVE FOR 5

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Today at 01:54:57 AM »
In a sick twisted way Narduzzi may have done us favor.  The man exposed just how bad YSU Football is right now.  It was an eye opener for everyone in involved.

Fans
Players
Coaches
Staff
Administration
Sponsors
Community

This week will tell alot about the program.  If they get embarrassed again it's time for serious changes.

I find all of this hilarious. We had a top 16 team last year with a solid offense and a defense that was good enough to get us to that point until we ran into a better team. All of this coming from a team that Penislini decimated with zero recruiting. We got better each year until all of this portHOLE and NIL money got involved and we lost 9 starters on defense due to 💰 💰 💰. I would love to see what would happen if tressel was coaching with the players he had back in the early 90s and NIL and the portHOLE was around. OSU, MSU, UM, Pitt, Penn state, WV would have picked those players like ripe fruit off a tree for cash. They would not have given two sh**s about winning NCs if someone offered them $500,000. College football died,  it just doesn’t know it yet.

Perfect

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Today at 10:48:22 AM »
Whats perfectly hilarious is a HOME loss to Duquesne in front of a raucous 8k crowd at Stambaugh Stambaugh.  Only to be followed up with a 73-17 drubbing at Pitt!  You apologists can drink all the kool-aid u want.